Monday, August 24, 2009

Finding my zen...

As some of you may know, I tend to stress about things. And not stress in a good way, but in a way that makes me into a raving loon. At least on the inside. I try to keep it in, keep it to myself, but eventually it all breaks free.
So this summer I've focused on finding my zen. It's been quite the experience. For example, did you know that apparently I need to work out 5 days a week? Crazy talk, for sure. But it's really helped. I also need to take time to relax. This might be reading a book, or watching House Hunters. It might be baking, or cooking dinner.
Even with buying a condo, I've been remarkably stress free this summer. I love it!
Now, if only I can hold it together when school starts back up. What do you do to find your zen?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

I usually only get like five seconds of zen a day (if I'm lucky - and even then, if I blink for too long I'll miss it.) With a 9 to 6 job and a 5 year-old, there isn't much I can do about it- at least, not now.
:)
G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home