Saturday, September 19, 2009

New year, new plans?

Why is it that the beginning of the new school year always means fewer blogs? It's like the teaching saps my creative energy. And it's been a whirlwind few weeks. For those of you wondering, no, I haven't moved yet. I haven't even closed yet. We're still working on the floor situation. But if the new year 5770 is in my favor, the final clean-up will run smoothly and quickly and I'll be in before the end of November. This is because I still plan to take my time once I close. I want to paint and set up a few important shelving options before I move myself in.
This hasn't kept me from thinking, planning, and basically driving The Boy and I crazy with all my ideas and wants.
And there are many of both.
In the meantime I'm re-focusing my energy on finishing my YA and gearing up for the ever-fabulous Emerald City Conference. The most exciting part? I get to find out if my manuscript won the Emerald City Opener. Woot!!
So it's been a busy few weeks, that's for sure. Here's to the rest of the new year running swimmingly.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home