Monday, November 02, 2009

Shtuff...

Where does it all come from? I swear, when I moved here 6 years ago I made it in a couple of car trips. The movers took all the heavy furniture, but they were done in a couple of hours...and that was with the monster stairs.
So where in the world did all this stuff come from? R and I took 4 loads of boxes to the condo this weekend...and there's still more! I'm pretty well convinced that the Stuff Fairy comes to visit me in the middle of the night and leaves behind piles for me to pack and shlep.

What does she leave you?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Karina Cooper said...

Makeup. No matter how I try to keep it down, the Stuff Fairy brings me more. Runners up: accessories and jewelry. The worst part? I have NO organization method for it all... Unless "piles on the bathroom counter" counts.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Cathy Yardley said...

I think I've got my Stuff Fairy pretty much confined to my office. However, I think my husband's den is invaded by the Crap Goblin on a more regular basis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home