Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best wishes...

As I sit here at my future mother-in-law's house, amidst much Christmas excitement (I know, odd for a good, little Jewish girl), I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
It's been a very exciting week for me, and I'm still adjusting. What better way to do that than with forced relaxation and several good books? Right now I'm re-reading Nalini Singh's Mine to Possess in preparation of reading Hostage to Pleasure (I'm a little behind these days). I'm also getting to read the new hit in my classroom, The Lightening Thief.
Winter Break is one of my favorite times of year because there's little time for me to get bored, but just enough time for me to recharge.
So what are you reading right now? What books do you recommend I get for my Kindle? Inquiring minds want to know.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home