Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

I've been hearing a lot about how this is the end of the decade lately. It's making many people nostalgic as they think back over the last ten years. Personally, I was clueless until yesterday. That just goes to show where my attention is these days.
Rather than think about this decade or the next decade, I'd rather focus on most recent events. 2009 has been a year of mass changes for me. I tried my hand at writing young adult fiction, I bought my first condo/home, and I got engaged. It doesn't sound like all that much when I look at it...only three things really. But these are all fairly major accomplishments.
Looking forward to the next year, I forsee changes continuing. I can't wait to see what happens next, but I'm fully enjoying the right here, right now.
Happy New Year to you all!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home