Thursday, July 08, 2010

Sunny days...

I'm sorry. I know it's hot out. I know you don't want to be trapped in your car running errands (most likely). And I know that being on a diet sucks.
But please, leave me and my light Green Tea Frappucino alone. Don't covet. Don't sigh and force yourself to stop banging your head against the car door in a vain attempt to get at me.
Just give in. Go buy yourself one. It's hot out. You deserve it.
As for me? I'm trying to work up the courage to go knock the wasp's nest growing on my porch out, so I can enjoy sitting in the shade. Wish me luck!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home