Sunday, January 09, 2011

Winter cleaning...

Some people go through a major cleaning in the spring. I like to do it in the winter. This year, it has been a month long process of pulling out sweaters I really shouldn't wear any more, and finding a new home for the dishes I won't be using soon.
Today marks one week before the big day. How am I spending it? Cleaning. And I'm strangely excited about this. It's like by cleaning the condo today, I'm leaving it open for all sorts of wonderful energy tomorrow and for the rest of the week. Plus, then I'm not panicking about how long it has been since I vacuumed when my grandparents insist on seeing the new couch.
Do you like cleaning? Does it refresh you or repulse you? Inquiring minds want to know...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Depends if I'm decluttering or cleaning the bathroom (refresh and repulse, respectively) But either way I feel accomplished.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

I hate cleaning. Don't do it if possible to get away with it. :)

But I think what you're doing is called nesting. ;) Cleaning up one phase of your life in preparation for the next. One week! yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home