Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag! You're it...

The ever lovely Dona Sarkar tagged me on her blog, to participate in a fun meme. The rules are:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Make up the next three sentences and post them.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged me.
Next to me right now is my just returned copy of Unpredictable by Eileen Cook.
The fifth sentence on pg. 123 reads: She brushes her silver-blonde hair off her face.
Her hand shook, and she prayed no one noticed. She hated speaking in public, and especially hated speaking in front of a bunch of major donors. She opened her mouth, then promptly shut it in a fairly decent imitation of a gaping fish.
So there you have it. My three cents. What are yours? I'm tagging all of you! C'mon, I dare you to pick up the first book you come across and give it a try.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

This meme has been making the rounds. I'm thrilled you picked up my book. HEE.

Happy belated teacher appreciation. I can think of several teacher's who made a huge difference in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home