Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Priceless

Miles ridden on the bike: 58
Pages written: 21
Books read: 4
Movies watched: 2
Hours slept: more than I can count
Being on summer vacation: priceless
Okay, hokey I know. But I had to. School ended a week ago Friday. I've spent a busy week between relaxing and working job #2. I've visited with friends, hung out with Mom, and I've written. After almost a month off thanks to report cards and various other end of school duties, I needed to get back to my book. And get back I did! I'm not sure it was my wisest move to set a goal of 20 pages after not writing for four weeks...but when have I ever claimed to be wise?
This week is looking to be another beautiful week, filled with more biking, more writing, and way more reading. And maybe we'll even throw in some adventures.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home