Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16 Random thoughts...

The ever fabulous Keira tagged me for the 16 Random Things about Me meme...only I'm not sure I can come up with so much randomness. At least 16 things you haven't already heard. So let's see if I can try...
Rules: Write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I'm the older sister by 4.5 years.
2. I've known my oldest friend for 28 years, and my best friend for over 20.
3. I've traveled through seven different countries.
4. I studied French for 13 years and am considered fluent (though I've lost much of the language).
5. I must wash my hair in the morning, if I'm going to do anything with it beyond shove it under a hat.
6. My grandmother comes from the Transylvanian region of Europe.
7. This same grandmother was the one to give my first "official" romance novel, a Harlequin Presents. I can still picture the cover, but not the name.
8. Most of my freshman year classes in college had fewer than 20 students (apparently this is quite shocking to some people. I personally don't get it.)
9. My college roommate and I share a birthday...and a love for many of the same television shows.
10. I'm short...but my sister's shorter than me.
11. I was one of only 2 girls in my preschool class.
12. I modeled as a kid. And I was darn cute at it too.
13. I don't like brussel sprouts, but if roasted corn is around, watch out!
14. I love to analyze poetry...just not when I have to agree with everything the professor says.
15. I have studied 3 different languages, mostly at different times.
16. I'm a Hebrew School dropout...but I was still Bat Mitzvahed.

Okay, so here's where I vere off track. I'm not tagging anyone in particular. If you read this, and want to play, come join in!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Keira Soleore said...

Thanks for playing, Erin.

Good on your rabbi to bat mitzvah you despite dropping out of Hebrew school.

You're a wonderful friend, Erin, loyal and true.

I had 150 students in some of my freshman classes. Less than 20?? WOW! Where did you go to school?

I adore curly hair, so I can imagine you as a kid. :) You have share a couple photos. On your site??? In person at the January meeting?

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I was in a smaller, residential program at my university...so much smaller classes.
Believe it or not, my hair didn't curl until I hit middle school, and then it was just scary. I try to keep all pictures from that era hidden. :)

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Erin, I gotta say that most of these things I didn't know about you. I guess that goes to show we can never know everything about our friends, can we? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home