Sunday, January 18, 2009

New love of my life...

Sorry folks. This may be a bit misleading of a title. The new love of my life is the new London Fog latte at Starbucks.
I don't even like Earl Gray tea all that much, and yet this is the drink to buy. Can someone explain it? Because I sure can't.
Maybe it's the creaminess of the milk, mixed with the soothing elements of tea. Maybe it's the vanilla flavor. Maybe it's all of the above.
I don't really care, to be honest. I just know I love it, and I hope it sticks. It's replacing my normal drink of choice, and since I don't love coffee, this is a very good thing.
So please, Starbucks, I beg you. Don't take away my new love.
Please.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

I LOVE THOSE THINGS. I think we need to have a big talk with Starbucks because this must continue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home