Sunday, April 19, 2009

Working weekend...

It's been a weekend of work, writing, cleaning and errands. Yesterday, after working in the morning, the boy and I ran errands for the bulk of the day. This includes stopping at two separate Barnes and Nobles to find a copy of Cathy Yardley's Turning Japanese (along with Confessions of a Little Black Dress by Elizabeth Boyle and Sudden Death by Allison Brennan).
Today was the day to clean, clean, clean. I'm on wash load two, with at least two to three more on the way, as I'm in a fit of spring cleaning apparently.
And the cleaning bug hasn't only struck me. The Boy took it upon himself to clean off one of my counters (where did you put that tray again?), and is currently helping out by removing some liquid adhesive stuff from a plate/cup set of mine.
Through all this, I still got about 8 pages written, plus ordered my copy of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.
What have you been up to?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Getting ready for my first ebook signing at the expo at RT!
I leave tomorrow!
SQUEEE!

I don't think I've ever been bitten by the spring cleaning bug. I must be immune.

LOL!
G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home