Monday, June 01, 2009

Any one else?

Is anyone else besides me feeling the crunch? There's never enough time, we all know this. But now there's really not enough! Three weeks left of school, with at least four-five weeks worth of material I still want to cover. Oy.
On the other hand, three weeks until summer! It's felt like it around here, what with all the sun-shiney weather we've had. Bee-you-tee-ful!
So to celebrate summer's approach, please congratulate the winner of Giving Up the V...Allison (aka Anonymous). Wooh-hoo! I'll get it into the mail shortly.

I spent most of the weekend working, but managed to get some outdoor time in by rollerskating around Greenlake with The Boy. How about you? What did you do?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Curnch. Yes.
It's Monday, and I don't even feel like I've had a weekend.
Where does the time (and energy) go?

:)
G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home